Management quality accounts for some 40% of the variance in portfolio performance and most investors agree that acting quickly on team issues makes the difference in fund performance.
With more than 300 assignments under our belt in over 25 Countries we are experienced. But what does that mean for you?
- We have benchmark data on most sectors and stages of business growth
- We are proven to be over 90% accurate, compared to an industry standard of around 60%
- We provide precise information about how to de-risk the investment in portfolio
- We tell you the degree to which the target team have the individual, team and the organisational skills required to achieve their business plans
- We flex our due diligence offering to match your needs, case by case
- We can fix most of the issues we uncover
- We understand the investment world
- We are repeatedly told that ours is the due diligence process the target team and the investors got the most value from
Our work with investors includes work on acquisitions and portfolio reviews. We also provide internal development for investors, focussed on their own team work and/or their due diligence processes.
Our selection work with senior teams
- Many of our longer-term clients use John Sutherland to assess their short-listed candidates for senior hires.
- John has an enviable track record in predictive accuracy.
- The process complements the work done by your recruitment consultants and your own interview outputs by providing an in-depth analysis of the person, their trajectory and key drivers.
- The report also considers how each candidate will ‘fit’ with the existing team.
We have been working with Johnfor a number of years and on several projects. His work has been indispensable in better understanding management teams’ motivations and preferences, as well helping the teams to work more efficiently together.Jens Dueing – Frog Capital